|Asia’s Premier Urban Rail Transit Conference, 9 Years Proven Track Record:
A Comprehensive Understanding of the Planning, Operation and Construction of the Major Metro Projects.
Why you should attend in 2014?
- Seize the unique opportunity to network with the leading executives
- Participate in workshops on the latest strategies, share best practices with your market peers
- Discuss all the pressing issues with other industry expert
- Access a comprehensive overview and debate how it can be improved
- Establish partnerships with the most important solution providers doing – or planning to do – business in the region
Don't Just Take Our Word for It:
- “I am extremely impressed by the scale of the event, and your organization and arrangements with international standards. Good experience in networking with hundreds of industry professionals from domestic and overseas. I am looking forward to the summit in the coming year.”
- CHEN Zhizhong, Deputy Director-General of Development and Planning, Ministry of Railways, PRC
- “The Conference will definitely contribute to the acceleration of China’s city rail development and be beneficial to both the economy and society.”
- LI Guoyong, Deputy Director-general of Transportation, National Development and Reform Commission, PRC
- “Very well-organized conference with a pleasant atmosphere. I greatly appreciated the good networking platform the conference provided.”
- Malcolm GIBSON, Head of Project Engineering, MTR Corporation Ltd.
- “I appreciate the opportunity to talk urban rail in China at a well run, preeminent conference to an influential audience.”
- David KERR, CEO, TOLL Royal Cambodia Railway
- “This excellent international event with its forward-looking topics exceeded my expectations. Such conferences will play a key role in promoting the sound development of the urban rail industry in Asia.”
- WANG Fuzhang, Party Secretary, Electronic Science and Technology Research Institute, China Academy of Railway Science
Who You Will Meet: