Want to hear these topics? Register now!
Share your view on these issues
- More than 300 Professionals —— From public or private grid operators, energy companies, sales distributors, retailers and off-grid project owners, household energy storage project owners
- Over 25 Keynote Speeches —— Focusing market situation through case studies of projects, containing hot fields as grid connected, off-grid, household distribution energy storage systems
- Excess 20 Hours Networking —— Arranging abundant on-site communication opportunities in diverse forms of round table discussion, one-to-one meetings, coffee break, luncheon, dinner, cocktail reception, demonstration project site tour, business golf trip
- Beyond 10 Months Preparation —— Cooperating with Energy for the people, erecting collaboration platform for global energy storage device to Australia
- Over 3000 MW Scale —— Such a huge market drawing worldwide attention, miss this year’s, you have already fallen behind
Reasons To Choose CDMC：
- Seize the unique opportunity to network with the leading executives
- Participate in workshops on the latest strategies, share best practices with your market peers
- Discuss all the pressing issues other industry expert
- Access a comprehensive overview and debate how it can be improved
- Establish partnerships with the most important solution providers doing – or planning to do – business in the region
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It:
- Many people have much concern about the energy industry development. Expect more opportunities to communicate with the key players.
—— Chen Yongchong, Director, IEE, CAS
- The event has been very well designed and we all very impressed with the choice of speakers. It’s a very impressive conference with
very interesting insights.
——State Grid Corporation of China
- You all have very good experience at the event. The networking is very good. I got contacts of people my company may do business with.
- 200+ stakeholders
- 50+ C-level Executives
- 40 1-on-1 partnering meetings
- 25 countries participating
- 25+ international speakers
- 20+ hours of networking
- 3 roundtable discussions
- 1 award ceremony
- 1/2 day on-site touring of battery energy storage project
Don't Just Take Our Word for It:
Energy Storage Summit events: