Previous Event Review:
Key Issues To Be Discussed Include:
- Understand regulatory aspects for coal conversion and utilization to ensure you are up to date with industry requirements and understand China’s 12th 5-year bridge plan.
- Gain insights on how to increase quality of product to meet China’s new requirement.
- Learn about new initiatives, projects and techniques to develop a deep understanding of the China coal industry and worldwide.
- Hear from local and international experts to acquire knowledge of the latest trends and technologies to improve the clean energy development
Want to hear these topics? Register now!
Share your view on these issues
Why You Should Attend In 2013?
- 300+ distinguished guests comprising senior decision makers from 120+ companies over 20+ countries worldwide
- 50+ eminent global powerful speakers in the coal industry
- 35+ on-track coal chemical and power generation projects in Asia
- 12+ hours of networking time including cocktail receptions, champagne roundtables, VIP lunches and open Q&A sessions.
- 10th annual premier event for the China coal community
- 6 expert-hosted sessions offering vital industry insights
- 2 dedicated streams focusing on coal chemical and coal generation
Don't just take our word for it:
A very well organized conference. It should provide the environment for knowledge sharing and networking.
- Barbara N. MCKEE, Depury Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, DOE
“The organizer has built this wonderful platform for international & domestic experts to share their industrial views and discuss constructive ideas to China’s coal chemical industry development."
- YUE Guo, Vice President, China Shenhua Coal to Liquid and Chemical Co., Ltd.
I appreciate the opportunity to talk coal in China at a well run, preeminent conference to an influential audience.
- Fredrick PALMER, Senior Vice President Government Relations, Peabody Energy
Very well-organized conference with a pleasant atmosphere. I greatly appreciated the good networking platform the conference provided.
- Matthiue LELIEVRE, Gasification Process Lead Engineer, Total
Again this year, the Clean Coal Forum was both a great platform for the sponsors and network for the participants. CDMC always puts on a good show.
- Phil AMICK, Commercial Manager-Gasification, ConocoPhillips
Good content and interesting speakers.
- Dr. Nikki WILLIAMS, CEO, Australian Coal Association
A very good conference. Many good speakers with relevant knowledge and experience in key areas of the coal industry.
- Daryl RATTAI, General Manager-UGC Commercialization, Linc Energy
Who You Will Meet:
CCF Series Endorsers